Broadcast Morning Procedures
7:10 a.m. - 7:25 a.m.
· Check the announcement box outside of the LMC door for teacher submissions.
· Set-up the backdrops, props, computer, camera, and/or iPad for recording.
· Take the broadcast binder to the counter and sort announcements.
· Practice individually, look up pronunciation of words, and research.
7:25 a.m. - 7:35 a.m.
· Rehearse broadcast with all participants.
· Note criticisms, corrections, and make adjustments.
· Run broadcast again with all participants.
7:35 a.m. – 7:40 a.m.
· Get into position, at the table or in front of the camera.
· Make sure camera is ready to go.
· Make sure YouTube is pulled up on computer.
· Go to the front office and be ready to ring the bell at 7:40am.
7:40 a.m. – 7:50 a.m.
· Ring the bell. Shout quiet on the set.
· Go LIVE and start broadcast.
7:50 a.m. – 7:55 a.m.
· Put announcements in the correct folder. Pack and put away binder.
· Pack backdrop, props, and cameras properly; making sure cameras and iPads are plugged in to charge.
· Depart for class within 5 minutes at the end of broadcast.
Smart. Skilled. Talented. We are Obama Eagles!